Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 254:

Went to bed early and got up early. Already got my TurboFire workout in by 6:00 am! I am not happy to report my left foot - inside heel area is killing me. I had to do a combo low/medium impact. I wanted to rock it out. I am nervous my foot hurts! Ugh! NO!! Tomorrow is a schedule rest day on the program. Hoping that will make a difference with the foot.  I am going to do my plantar facasciitis stretches and hope and pray it works!

Day 2 Turbo Fire Review: Workout HIIT 15/Stretch 10
Quick and very fun workout! Loved it! Anyone can fit this workout in their day. No excuses.

Today's To Do List:

  1. CFA Meeting
  2. Send invoices
  3. Facebook updates
  4. Shop for babyshower
  5. f/u with Kim - check
  6. Plan for vacaation
  7. Crofton Meadows Core
  8. Review projects and TD
  9. F/u with CFA B re: vacation/bog giveaways

No comments: