Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 273: Back to a Schedule Tomorrow

I do really well when there is some structure to my day. Having the kids at home all summer, hurt feet really through me off and my workouts went down the tube! School starts tomorrow and will help me to structure the day around work outs, school etc. I gained back (so sad about this) at least 7 lbs. of the 15 lbs. I lost. I HAVE to lost the 30 lbs. I committed to by year end.  This is one I goal I will not miss.

Today:

1. Restart WW for Monday - C
2. Commit to 1 week of workouts and healthy eating. (It is a start without feeling overwhelmed by rules)
   which includes: - C
  • Giving up coffee (I love the cream in coffee. Giving it up! Tea for me this week.
  • One full week of Turbo Fire (week 1)
  • No wine! (with the exception of 1 glass at book club)
  • Book Club - plan ahead what I can take that is healthy (veggies and low fat dip or fruit)
  • No eating after 7 pm
  • Shakeology for breakfast!! (I was out and should have my new bag this week.)
  • Drink H2O - This is an easy one for me. Love it!
  • Track weight/measurements on BB and WW.
  • Enter in to BB contest! Win!
3. Monday - TDL

No comments: