Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 107: To Do or Not To Do That is the Question

Ok - there is lots to do! And not to do is out of the question. I have been diligent with my to do list and gettng more done than ever but I think I need to take a breath and focus so my list reaches beyond the everyday to do and really does focus on helping me reach long term goals. I have been wanting to retake the Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge. I think the timing is good. I will start tomorrow!

Tuesday, March 8
To Do List:

  • Stop by storage - need to pick up item for event. - C
  • Chalene Challenge - Day 1 - listen to video and homework - C
  • Spend 30 minutes tossing old papers from desk. (Command central is under attack by paper!)
  • Drop off at AMS by 11:00 - C
  • Meeting - C
  • ChaLEAN Extreme - Burn Intervals - C
  • WW - C
  • Write down WW points (I have nto been writging my points and that is when trouble strikes!) - C
  • Facebook Post
    • DYS
    • St. B - C
    • CFA - C
    • GFWJ
  • Wed. To Do List
  • Schedule sitter for next Wed. meeting - In-progress
  • Write outline for social media resume - Started....(finishing Wed.)
  • Update CFA to do list/projects (move to Wed.)
    • Schedule date to stuff 2000 eggs!

No comments: