Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 126: Loving my Ipad

I am loving the new Ipad!! I am focusing on keeping my work to do's on a app called Awesome Note.
The Ipad is super cool and love how easy it makes accessing my email and facebook. Both things I need to do quite a bit. I do not need to log on to my desktop! Open and view!

I am also eliminating my paper calendar! Yes, moving to the electronic calendar!

  1. Facebook postings
    • DYS - C
    • CFA - C
    • GFWJ
    • CES - C
    • St. B
    • other:
  2. Update TDL on blog - C
  3. Update blog post
  4. Write tomorrows TDL
  5. What's for Dinner? - C (left overs)
  6. Workout: CLX Burn Intevals - C
  7. CFA: Review Website
  8. 15 min. in Zone - C (More than that ...cleaned 2 bathrooms) - C
  9. Vitamin D supplement - C
  10. Track WW points - X
  11. BB #1: -X
  12. BB#2: - X
  13. CFA ( 2hrs.) (work off ipad to do list) - C

No comments: