Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 116: The Workout

My health plan has been going so well. I have lost 17 lbs. - so I am a little over half way to my goal of losing 30 lbs.  I started my second round of ChaLEAN Extreme and it is going so well. I am lifting heavy and slow. Simply being stronger and having stamina will lead to a more successful Burn Phase of this program.

I would give myself a 7 on the scale of 1 - 10 in regards to eating. I have room for improvement. I started weight watchers several weeks ago. It is helping me to stay focused. I have so much going I slip when it comes to writing down what I eat. That is so important. What is the WW saying??...If you Bite It - Write it!
I am committing to writing it all down. I will see family in four weeks that has not seen me in awhile. I know for sure they will already see a slimmer toned me! I want to make it even more obvious! I am laser focused!

I have physical next week. I have never had high cholesterol - but very curious to see my levels after drinking Shakeology for the last 5 months. I last had my cholesterol checked in 2007. I will let you know the results!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
March 17, 2011
To Do List:

  1. Post TDL on blog - C
  2. Blog post - C
  3. Facebook Postings
    1. DYS - C
    2. CFA - C
    3. AASF - C
    4. CES - C
    5. St. B - C
  4. ChaLEAN Extreme Workout - C
  5. CFA -
    1. Brainstorm capturing emails (15 min.)
    2. Review and update TDL (15 min.)
    3. Donation request
    4. f/u with CM
  6. Bank deposit (CFA & BB Checks) - C
  7. BB Business - What is going? Create list of 10 things I can do next to move it foward.

No comments: