Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 122: Keeping the Weekly List Working for Me!

The general weekly plan is going really well. Helping me to keep on track and work in the reminders I need!
I will continue to update my "weekly" as I work out the kinks. Having it in a spreadsheet that I can copy from and add my other to do's works great. I think my next step to optimize this will be to color code work to do items that have to be done today. I can complete those and move other items to the following day that are not urgent. I like to keep things on my radar by seeing it.

  1. Facebook postings
·        DYS - C
·        CFA - C
·        GFWJ - C
·        CES - C
·        St. B - C
·        other:
  1. Update TDL on blog - C
  2. Update blog post - C
  3. Write tomorrows TDL
  4. What's for Dinner? - C
  5. Scheduled: TWD - C
  6. Workout: CLX Burn 1 - C
  7. 15 min. in Zone
  8. CFA ( 2hrs.)
  9. Vitamin D supplement - C
  10. Track WW points - C
  11. BB #1: free bus. Cards
  12. BB#2: work on social media connections - C
  13. CFA ( 2hrs.) (1 hr. so far
·        write how to promote your SN
·        post edit vs. of above on facebook
·        f/u on emails
·        community board plan
·        f/u on donations - C
·        call re: golf
·        vbs - put on schedule
·        begin writing Pirate Night
·        order for EE Hunt

No comments: