Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 225: Listen to your body

Late post friends. Todays TDL below and still working...

Quick update on my workouts....
I have been struggling with some serious foot issues. I finally broke down and went to the doctors today. My workouts were struggling b/c I would workout and then be in pain for a couple days. Recover...workout and repeat pain. Last week after doing step class I could barely walk by end of day. I literally crawled to bed with tears because the pain was so bad. I have a chronic case of plantar fasciitis. I am giving myself a week of not doing anything then hoping to go back to my CLX workouts. I am going to try some pilates classes in the meantime to keep the load off. New flash: Listen to your body!

  1. Doctors appointment - C
  2. Post fb - C
    1. DYS
    2. CFA B
    3. CFA CFA
    4. TC
  3. Email for youtube video - C
  4. CFA B - contest info. - C
  5. TDL for Wed. Party TDL (in progress)

No comments: