Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 133: Busy, busy, busy

I had a kink thrown in the day - my son came home from school with a high fever. I had to take him to the doctors. Strep! Yuck! I got a ton accomplished other than my workout. Bad on me! I know this to be so true...always do the workout first thing in the morning!! It ensures it gets done!

BTW - All the pants I somehow squeezed into fit properly. Now they are TOO BIG!!



Monday, February 4

  1. Facebook postings
    • DYS - C
    • CFA - C
    • GFWJ
    • CES - C
    • St. B - C
    • other:
  1. Update TDL on blog - C
  2. Update blog post - C
  3. Write tomorrows TDL
  4. What's for Dinner? Chick-fil-A (I opted for a yummy salad with grilled chicken. You can still eat out and healthy!_
  5. Workout: ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 2 (X - have to make it up tomorrow)
  6. CFA: Review Website - C
  7. 15 min. in Zone (Kitchen is the zone!)
  8. CFA ( 2hrs. minimum!) - 4 HOURS
  9. Vitamin D supplement - C
  10. Track WW points - X
  11. BB #1:
  12. BB#2:
  13. Pay bills
    1. tuition -- C
    2. bge - C
    3. life insurance - could not find invoice (take care of tomorrow
  14. Go through any left open details on taxes
  15. Plane ticket
  16. Send DYS invoice -- C
  17. f/u with Brian re: SM

No comments: