Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 134: One step closer

Yay! I have a great solid lead on a new client for my marketing work! Everytime I get a new client I am a step closer to achieving my financial goals. I am negotiating pricing now - but am confident things will work out. Someone I currently work for is helping me to expand even further.

One thing I can say for sure! The only reason I am at this point is because of a few small babysteps I had on my prior to do lists!

Tip 1: Don't doubt yourself.
Tip 2: Take babysteps to reach your goal.
Tip 3: Put it on your to do list.
Tip 4: Network with anyone and everyone you know.
Tip 5: Don't give up.

Make that to do list and get to it!

  1. Facebook postings
·        DYS - C
·        CFA - C
·        GFWJ - C
·        CES - C
·        St. B - C
·        other:
  1. Update TDL on blog - C
  2. Update blog post - C
  3. Write tomorrows TDL
  4. What's for Dinner? - C
  5. Workout: Burn 2 - C
  6. 15 min. in Zone (Kitchen) - C & More!!
  7. Vitamin D supplement - C
  8. Update calendar - C
  9. Track WW points - X
  10. BB #1: - C
  11. BB#2:  - C
  12. CFA ( 2hrs.) - C

No comments: