Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 157: Gotta Run

I was feeling so sore today. I had on my exercise clothes and my muscles were telling me to rest. I laced up my shoes and went out for a run! I ran 1.5 miles. May not seem like a lot to runners but to me it is. I am going to work up to 3 miles slowly. I have an ankle with plates and screws and usually when I have tried to run in the past I do too much. Going slow and steady. Just thought it would be good to add into the workout regime a couple times a week to keep mixing it up! I got to drop that entire 30 lbs!


  1. Facebook postings
·        DYS - C
·        CFA - C
·        GFWJ - C
·        CES
·        St. B
·        other:
  1. Update TDL on blog
  2. Update blog post
  3. Write tomorrows TDL - C
  4. What's for Dinner?
  5. Scheduled: TWD - C
  6. Workout: Rest (can barely walk from lifting weights yesterday!) Changed my mind and ran 1.5 miles!!
  7. 15 min. in Zone
  8. CFA ( 2hrs.) - C
  9. Vitamin D supplement
  10. Track WW points
  11. CFA ( 2hrs.)

No comments: