My tip: At the end of the day I just don't feel like writing my next days TDL. BUT...doing it...makes the next day so much smoother! Figure out what works for you.
UPDATE: It was a great day! Went smooth as silk! I printed the TDL posted below and added a couple items. Having them written down was KEY! It all got accomplished!
- Rise & Shine! - C
- Stop at CFA re: balloons and string - C
- Go to Wagners for materials (plates and butcher paper) - C
- Bank (take checks) - C
- Pick up munchkins - C
- Swim lessons (and payment) 11 - C
- Call CFA re: ODayCare - C
- Update RSVP's - C
- Purchase new roses for guest - C
- Event - C
- Expense receipts from CFA - C