Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 214: Friday

Glad the week is coming to an end and the weekend is here. The week has flown by and I got a lot done including a meeting with a potential client!! Love that!

I have been very bad ...I have not scheduled my workouts!! What the heck? The result...I have not done my workouts!! Well, I can't have that now can I? Starting tomorrow - back to putting my workouts on the TDL. I was so good when doing the ChaLEAN Extreme program start to finish. I got all crazy when I thought I was cool enough to do whatever workout I wanted. I am just not at that phase yet to be so self motivated to do whatever workout.

Starting tomorrow I am doing a Shakeology cleanse and scheduling workouts. I am down 15...I have to achieve my goal of 30 lbs this year! Can't stop now.

Today's TDL:

  1. Swim lessons - C
  2. F/u with Dave - C
  3. Clean off Command Central - C
  4. F/u with Tree Hugger Company - C
  5. Find a co. to do stones - C (somewhat? ugh!)
  6. Plan for Saturday
  7. Update CFA TDL
  8. Update party TDL against calendar

No comments: