I am going into this year with a different approach. I am going to have one main resolution, to make and refer (multiple times) to a TO DO LIST every day. I believe in doing so I will be able to finally achieve those other resolutions I vow to conquer each year. The 365 Day "TO DO LIST" Challenge!
I am not waiting until January 1 to begin. It starts today!
As I see it I am going to need:
- Monthly/Weekly To Do List (seldom/never changes)
- Daily Life To Do List (detailed and always changing)
- Daily Work To Do List (detailed/ongoing and always changing)
- Clear off Command Central (my desk and it’s a mess!) – COMPLETE
- Begin to outline my “secondary resolutions” I will achieve by keeping my TO DO LIST. - COMPLETE
- Begin to outline what my Monthly/Weekly TO DO LIST will look like. - COMPLETE
- Make TO DO LIST for Friday, November 19 - COMPLETE
Before Cleaning Command Central:
After Cleaning Command Central: