I need to write down what those resolution/goals under each category. Up to now I have been jotting what I think those goals may look like. Here is the final list:
- Lose 30 lbs.
- Schedule Gyn appointment. (I know this one seems silly. I missed my apt. over a year ago and just got “too busy” to reschedule. That is ridiculous!)
- Make a budget. (Really…I have attempted this many times but never followed through. Crazy, I know!)
- Create an emergency fund.
- Start debt snowball. I have $9500 in Credit Card debt. I will pay it off this year.
- Keep a more organized and clutter free home by scheduling TD on my TDL everyday!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
To Do List:
- Work 3 hours. - NC
- Purchase ingredients for my contribution to Thanksgiving Dinner! (Carrot Souffle - I will post recipe later! It is amazing and easy!) - C
- Take back purchase from Target. (see if they have wire to purchase otherwise stop next store to Lowes.) - C
- Listen to Chalene Audio CD - C
- Post on blog! -C
- Go to Zumba class with neighbor. (Yes, I am going to exercise today!) - C
- Decide and complete school/soccer picture order. - C
- COTD (Carry Over To Do): Wash kitchen floor. - C
- COTD - Pay homeowners fee. -C
- COTD - Sign up for coach. - C & Ordered Shakeology
- What's for dinner? C - Green beans, Ham Steak & Rice.
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - C
- Make Thursday TDL - C
- Zumba (9:30 am) - C
- Preschool Drop/Pickup - C