Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 12: TDL

Started ChaLEAN Extreme today!! The only reason I got that work out in is because it was on the TDL!!
I made a huge mistake last night and drank two cups of coffee. I was up until 3 am! That coupled with work just made for a day to blow of anything extra I should do. I did not blow anything off - I stuck to the TDL! I referred to it multiple times.

I wish I could write something more inspiring and insightful but I will simply say the TDL kept me on track on a day that I would have normally let it all slip until tomorrow.

I have a few more things to cross of the TDL. I am going to do it!

Goodnight. Go make your TDL and refer to it multiple time per day!
------------------------

Busy, busy, busy today with work. Post to come later.
Posting the TDL! Have you made  and referred back to your TDL today?

To Do List:
  1. 1 load of laundry washed, dried and put away. - Semi-C (but not put away)
  2. (2) 15 min.  segments of decluttering paper piles. - C
  3. 15 min. work on budget -C
  4. Work on boxing up giveaway stuff. (Gooddonor coming on Thursday!) - NC
  5. ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 1 - WHOOT! WHOOT!! Completed!! C
  6. Work, work work...have to get in 5+ hours today! (5 hr. completed!) - C
Always TD:
  1. What's for dinner? C - Chicken Pot Pie
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) - C
  5. Make Tuesday TDL -
  6. Thank you notes to write?

Scheduled Activities:

  1. School Pickup and Drop off Routine - C

No comments: