I thought about sharing with him my latest idea the "365 Day TDL Challenge" and telling him that I actually started a blog about it. After much thought I didn't and I won't for sometime. Rather I am going to wait and see if he notices a difference of what is getting accomplished. I am going to see if he notices my more fit body, cleaner home and my dedication to see that our finances are fit. I need him to be my partner on the finance deal. I am going to share what I think our goals as a couple should be regarding finance. We can't be financially fit if we don't work on it together. He has nothing to do with my physical fitness and how organized I keep the home! Let's see how long it takes him to notice the change in me!!
To Do List: Monday, November 23
Just for today:
- (1) load of laundry washed, fold and put away. (emphasis on the put away!) - C + 1 more b/c my daughter got into bed with us around 4 am and wet our bed!
- Continue reading The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness. Almost finished! -C
- Work 3 hrs. - C
- Check checking act. on bills cleared. - C
- Find passcode to pay estimated taxes. - C
- Organize notes for blog. - C
- What's for dinner? - C
- Refer to weekly calendar (am and pm). (am check = C & thank goodness I would have missed parent/teacher conference by 20 min.!) - C & PM Check = C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Make Tuesday's TDL - C
- Parent/Teacher Conference - C
- Drs. Apt. - C
- Pickup/Drop off at Preschool - C
- Church event - Making Advent Wreaths - C & it looks very pretty!