Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 74: F-O-C-U-S

Today is one of those days for me that I get up and have no focus. It started last night when it was all I could do to write down my to do list. I did it knowing full well today would be a total bust otherwise! 

I started my day with my workout. It is always the thing that will get skipped if I don't get it done and done early in my day. When the workout is complete - I always feel like I have accomplished something. Exercise always helps me to gain focus.

I did check in at weight watchers. I was up .6 lbs. Not the direction I want the scale going but not going to beat myself up over it either! I have been getting so many compliments about how trim and toned I look I know the process is working. I will say this - I did not write down my points (weight watchers talk) last week like I did the first two weeks. Back to writing it down.

I have a goal for February - lose 10 lbs. If I do - I  will be more than half way to my 30 lbs. weight loss goal!

I am off to make Shakeology for lunch and plan my sensible dinner!

My Tips:
-Keep a food journal or track your points if you are on Weight Watchers.
-Always make a to do list even when its tough. If you only put 3 things on it - it will be enough to get your started.
-When you feel really unfocused - workout. It helps to get you on track.

Please email me at joyhutter@gmail.com if you would like to share a healthy dinner idea! I will be sure to post and share!!


February 1, 2011
To Do List:

  1. ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 3 - C
  2. Check in at WW - C
  3. Con't pull tax info. (15 minutes) -
  4. F/u with Agnes
  5. Write Thank You Notes
  6. Update blog TDL - C
  7. Update fb
    1. DYS - C
    2. GFWJ - C
    3. CFA - C
    4. St. B - C
  8. Complete (2) email campaigsn for DYS and CFA - C
  9. Brainstorm next steps for BB to get business*
    1. Write f.b message to intoduce bb - C
    2. Rewrote 90 Day Virtual Fit Club - C
    3. Posted rewrite - C
    4. Started private group for the event - C
    5. Emailed Hillary to get some help - C
  10. Do anything off yesterday TDL that did not get done.
  11. Write Wed. TDL - C

No comments: