I started my day with my workout. It is always the thing that will get skipped if I don't get it done and done early in my day. When the workout is complete - I always feel like I have accomplished something. Exercise always helps me to gain focus.
I did check in at weight watchers. I was up .6 lbs. Not the direction I want the scale going but not going to beat myself up over it either! I have been getting so many compliments about how trim and toned I look I know the process is working. I will say this - I did not write down my points (weight watchers talk) last week like I did the first two weeks. Back to writing it down.
I have a goal for February - lose 10 lbs. If I do - I will be more than half way to my 30 lbs. weight loss goal!
I am off to make Shakeology for lunch and plan my sensible dinner!
-Keep a food journal or track your points if you are on Weight Watchers.
-Always make a to do list even when its tough. If you only put 3 things on it - it will be enough to get your started.
-When you feel really unfocused - workout. It helps to get you on track.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share a healthy dinner idea! I will be sure to post and share!!
February 1, 2011
To Do List:
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 3 - C
- Check in at WW - C
- Con't pull tax info. (15 minutes) -
- F/u with Agnes
- Write Thank You Notes
- Update blog TDL - C
- Update fb
- DYS - C
- GFWJ - C
- CFA - C
- St. B - C
- Complete (2) email campaigsn for DYS and CFA - C
- Brainstorm next steps for BB to get business*
- Write f.b message to intoduce bb - C
- Rewrote 90 Day Virtual Fit Club - C
- Posted rewrite - C
- Started private group for the event - C
- Emailed Hillary to get some help - C
- Do anything off yesterday TDL that did not get done.
- Write Wed. TDL - C