Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 80: Thrown Off - What do I do?

I got completely thrown off today with the unexpected doctors appointment and fundraiser at school. I am home - it's 8:00 and I am done. The idea of working out just makes me want to crawl in my bed and pull the covers over my head. I am tired.

Let's address one thing. Unexpected fundraiser you ask? My son's school does a fundraiser night at a local restaurant. Proceeds from the evenings sales go to his school. I sometimes (usually) try to skip. But my kids are my priority. It was important to him. When those beautiful eyes asked me if we could go and that big smile with no front teeth lit up the room I could do only one thing - say YES! So we went. I did not include or plan for this in my to do list. The dinner coupled with the unexpected doctors appointment threw my day.

With that said. I have not missed one day since I began my ChaLEAN Extreme program.
What will I do? Schedule my workout tomorrow and get it done!

Monday, February 7
To Do List:

  1. Working offsite (approx. 5 hrs.) - C
  2. ChaLEAN Extreme - Burn Intervals - NC
  3. Email DDDN participants
  4. Write outline for PR - St. B.
  5. Update fb
    1. DYS - C
    2. GFWJ -C
    3. CFA
  6. Watch recording of webinar on facebook
  7. Work in Zone for 15 minutes
  8. Put away laundry
  9. Write 10 goals - C
  10. Dr. Apt. Schedule - C
  11. Take J to Drs - C
  12. CFA - Call schools about Valentines Day Cards - C
  13. Prep for CFA - Ts. meeting

No comments: