I have not been able to cut the grocery budget! I have not been laser focused either. I have been turning my attention towards work and other business ventures. With that said - It is one of my goals to cut this budget. I am spending an average of $900 a month. My original goal was to cut by 20%.
I am going to start smaller. My $900 budget needs to get cut by 10% this month.
Goal for February: $810 on grocery's.
I have to look beyond coupons.
Planning meals help?
If you have cut your budget send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday/Sunday, February 5 & 6
To Do List:
- Wrap Bday gift - C
- Birthday Party - Take J - C
- J play date at 1 - C
- Finish pulling all tax info and list any figures I need.
- Set deadline to make tax appointment
- Clean off Command Central
- Complete any task on TDL I did not get accomplished this week.
- Make Weekly TDL for (Feb. 6-12)
- Print off Zone 2 - The Kitchen (focus of the week) http://www.flylady.com/
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 2 - C & extra 30 minutes of cardio at the gym!
- Look for 2 new recipes for the week. - C
- Church - C
- Volunteer after Church - C