Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 77: Slacking Off!!

Today I slacked off a bit. I needed a "do nothing day". That is a do nothing away from work "to do's". It was really nice taking some time to read a great book. I  highly recommend "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett.

My day did include an extra 30 minutes of cardio - that was anything but slacking off. I LOVE the stair climbing machine. It seems like it would be so mundane but I my time on that machine to go so fast! My buttocks certainly feels it!!

I am off now to make dinner and get a head start on weekend laundry bust out! Enjoy the weekend and remember to make your to do list.

BTW - I love reading books recommended by others. Email me you all time favorite book! joyhutter@gmail.com. I would love to add it to my reading list.




"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. 
- Walt Disney













Friday, February 4
To Do List:

  • Take J to Drs. - C
  • Take J to lunch for being a good girl at Drs. - C
  • Pick up cards from CFA to distribute - C
  • Update facebook and twitter for
    • DYS - C
    • CFA - C
    • GFWJ - C
    • ST. B - C
  • Write outline to PR for St. B
  • ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 1 - C & 30 min. of extra cardio!!!
  • Update calendar -
  • Make DDDN Details list -
  • Make weekend TDL -
  • Call it a day!!

No comments: