Two days and one more week of ChaLEAN Extreme and then I have completed one full round of the program! I am going to hit it again right away! I am really excited about it - now I have a solid base of strength and cardio endurance. I can't imagine the results I will see after doing the program a second time around! It is amazing how the program changes the body!
The two questions I have received most from friends knowing I am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme program is:
1. Do I have to be in shape to do the program?
What I loved about the program is that you do not need to be in shape to do the program. There are two women you can follow to modify the workouts. I used the modifications to begin - and set my pace with Laylie or Donna. Soon I found myself being able to do a lot of the exercises without modification.
2. Are the moves hard? Is there a lot of choreography?
No, anyone can follow the moves in the program. Chalene incorporates a lot of plyometrics moves. They are easy to follow and modify according to ability.
Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in starting the program.
Visit http://www.gettingfitwithjoy.com/ to order ChaLEAN Extreme! Start NOW and be in shape by SUMMER!!!
February 21, 2011
To Do List:
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 3 - C
- Update blog with TDL - C
- Update blog post - C
- Pick book to read to son's class on Wed. - C
- Put out pickup for Purple Heart donation - C
- Order SN Cards - NC
- Download pics from DDDN move -- would not download
- email pics - move -- would not download
- Review/f/u on donations - C
- Put mshake coupons together - C
- Facebook/Twitter Update
- St.B - C
- DYS - C
- CFA -C
- GFWJ - C
- Watch Brendon Burchard Video - C
- Tuesday - TDL - C