Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 94: Energy Returns & ChaLEAN Extreme

I have struggled the last couple weeks with energy level - fighting a horrible chest thing and taking care of three family members with the stomach bug. I am going to knock on wood and say a prayer that the crud is over and hope its stays away!  I feel like I got my energy back!

Two days and one more week of ChaLEAN Extreme and then I have completed one full round of the program! I am going to hit it again right away! I am really excited about it - now I have a solid base of strength and cardio endurance. I can't imagine the results I will see after doing the program a second time around! It is amazing how the program changes the body!

The two questions I have received most from friends knowing I am doing the ChaLEAN Extreme program is:

1. Do I have to be in shape to do the program?

What I loved about the program is that you do not need to be in shape to do the program. There are two women you can follow to modify the workouts. I used the modifications to begin - and set my pace with Laylie or Donna. Soon I found myself being able to do a lot of the exercises without modification.

2. Are the moves hard? Is there a lot of choreography?

No, anyone can follow the moves in the program. Chalene incorporates a lot of plyometrics moves. They are easy to follow and modify according to ability.

Please email me at joyhutter@beachbodycoach.com if you are interested in starting the program.

Visit http://www.gettingfitwithjoy.com/ to order ChaLEAN Extreme! Start NOW and be in shape by SUMMER!!!


Presidents Day!
February 21, 2011
To Do List:

  1. ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 3 - C
  2. Update blog with TDL - C
  3. Update blog post -  C
  4. Pick book to read to son's class on Wed. - C
  5. Put out pickup for Purple Heart donation - C
  6. CFA
    1. Order SN Cards - NC
    2. Download pics from DDDN move -- would not download
    3. email pics - move -- would not download
    4. Review/f/u on donations - C
    5. Put mshake coupons together - C
  7. Facebook/Twitter Update
    1. St.B - C
    2. DYS - C
    3. CFA -C
    4. GFWJ - C
  8. Watch Brendon Burchard Video - C
  9. Tuesday - TDL - C

No comments: