Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 88: Better Late than Never

I really like to post my TDL in the morning. It simply helps to keep me accountable. Today got crazy getting out the door to drop the children at school, get to a meeting and then fly to the doctors all the while feeling pretty horrible. Here is it 8:30 p.m. I did have my TDL written down and took it with me everywhere!

I am going to give myself a break!

Today was not a scheduled day off from working out. Feeling so bad I am going to give myself today and tomorrow off. Two days for the antibiotics to work their magic and get back to it Thursday (body permitting).

It is quite frustrating when it is my last two weeks of ChaLEAN Extreme Lean Phase to get sick. I really wanted to knock it out of the park these last two weeks. I willl schedule to get extreme on Thursday!!

Monday, February 15
To Do List:

1. CFA Meeting - C
2. Doctors Apt. - C (ugh fever - needed antibiotics!)
3. Update TDL on blog - C
4. WW - lost .4 lbs. (not much but at least it is in the right direction!)
5. Purchase flowers for event - C
6. Put together flower arrangements - C
7. Pull DDDN stuff from storage - C
8. Iron table clothes for event (move to Wed. AM)
9. Make Wed. TDL - C

No comments: