I complete Chalene Johnson's 30 day challenge. I learned so much for that experience. I was ready to begin it again on Feb. 1 but did not put it on the to do list. So it got away from me. March will be a new start to do the challenge again with a bit more perspective of having been through this on my own and with her advice.
Weekend To Do List:
- Read friends book (a friend of mine wrote a book about his life experience. It is soooo interesting.) - C
- Spend time with family doing fun stuff. - C
- Project brain dump. I need to update my big to do list.
- Plan for my next 100 days! What is it going to look like?
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 2 - C