Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 97: Summer of Fitness

Tomorrow begins my first day of the last week of my ChaLEAN Extreme program! I am half way to my goal to lose 30 lbs!! As soon as I complete my last week I am going to begin the program once again! My goal is to shed those last 15 lbs. over the next 3 months.- a little over 1 lb. per week! At that point I will evaluate my fitness goals and decide on a new one!

I have created such a strong foundation of muscle and cardio endurance I am excited to hit it once again and enjoy a fit summer! Maybe I will try surfing this summer!

To Do List:
February, Thursday 24, 2010

  1. Flowers (purchase) - C
  2. Post TDL - C
  3. Post blog posting - C
  4. Create arrangements - C
  5. Drop off - C
  6. Drop off to CM -C
  7. Storage unit - C
  8. Facebook posting
    1. GFWJ
    2. St. B - C
    3. CFA - C
    4. DYS- C
  9. Write content for weekend post and schedule
  10. Make f/u calls - C

No comments: