Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 48: Goals

Assignment 3 of  Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge:

My assignment was to list 10 goals and set one of those goals as my PUSH GOAL.
The following are my goals.

1. Lose 30 lbs.
2. Finalize and Implement my family budget
3. Create financial emergency fund. (1k)
4. Pay off $9500 Credit Card bill.
5. Keep home organized and CHAOS free.
6. Continue my blog for the next year. Posting daily.
7. Do "1" really fun thing a month with the family.
8. Make my TDL - next 365 days.
9.  Up my business income to $1000 week average.
10. Start an active Beachbody coaching business.

PUSH GOAL: Make my TDL for the next 365 days!



Tuesday, January 3
To Do List:

  1. Chalene 30 Day Challenge - Assignment 4 - C
  2. Update blog with TDL and Post - C
  3. Organize binder for AD - NC
  4. Go through - 15 minutes on bin with paper - C
  5. Visit with Sister before she flies back to CO. - C
  6. Brainstorm meeting with DYS - NC - mtg. moved. so moved the TD!
  7. Update personal calendar with birthday party, work with AD, meeting with DYS, and meeting with school. - C
  8. Follow up with teacher on conference - C
  9. Confirm if Jill got the email. - C
  10. Do birthday party invites. - C
  11. Think about plan for volunteer job (get it organized) - NC
  12. Work - other (1) hr. - C
  13. Meeting at CFA - C

No comments: