Are you finding greats ways to cut the grocery bill?
Keep the house in order? or tackle a specific task that drives all of nuts?
Did you sample different to do lists applications and now want to weigh on the pro's and con's of that app?
Are you doing Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover? What challenges and successes do you want to share? Any great tips?
Are you a stay at home mom and have found ways to make money from home?
How do you balance family and working from home?
Share your story!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I started the Lean phase of ChaLEAN Extreme - Can I say WOW!? I am feeling it today!
It feels great to be sore! Today (Saturday ) is a scheduled day off. I had full plans to go to the gym to get in some extra cardio but my body said "No Way". I am listening and will hit it hard again tomorrow!
Saturday/Sunday January 29 & 30:
To Do List:
- Watch Chalene Johnson - 30 Day Video Callenge (Sat.)* - C
- Complete - Chalene Johnson - 30 Day Assignment (Sat.)* - C (always in progress)
- Watch Chalene Johnson - 30 Day Video Challenge (Sun.)* - C
- Complete - Chalene Johnson - 30 Day Assignment (Sun.) *- C (always in progress)
- Create folder for tax papers
- Update DYS on fb/twitter - C
- Dinner at Mom and Dads - C (and it was yummy!)
- Church - C
- Read nonprofit info.*
- Order business cards*
- Update GFWJ*
- Brainstorm the HOW of GFWJ*
- Pull getting started info and read off of beachbody site* - C
- Write weekly to do list*
- Write Monday to do lis*t
- Rewrite top 10 goals*
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Lean 2 (Sun.)* -
- Laundry - in progress