Arguably my push goal of making a to do list for the next 356 days could be considered a skill.
I am leaving it as a push goal. My thought is this. How many people will give up after the 30 day challenge is over? How many people will be making their to do list 365 days from now? I would be there is quite a bit of a drop off. As I said from the very beginning. I know all my seconday resoltuion will be crossed of the list this year because of this one thing.
With that said I rewrote the push goal: It's a good before and after!
Before: Make a to do list for 365 days.
Rewrite: Make an effective TDL for 365 Days that includes babysteps to my push goal and secondary goals each of those day.
Less than 365 days from now I will be able to remove it from my list. I know making the TDL will be as natural as brushing my teeth.
On a healthy note - I have book club tonight. I usually overeat! Not tonight. I am taking healthy food full of flavor so I don't feel tempted by the bad stuff!
Friday, January 21
To Do List:
- Make an effective TDL for 365 Days that includes babysteps to my second push goal each of those day.
- Work towards goal to make 1k average per week at home business.
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Push 2 - C
- Gym for extra cardio - C (did extra 40 minutes!!)
- Watch Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge* - C
- Complete Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge Assignment* - C
- 2:00 Conference Call with Hillary re: Beachbody Startup* - C
- Post TDL - C
- Post on blog - C
- Book Club (Fun!) -
- Make book club food - C
- Buy bday present for party tonight - C
- Put on calendar training session at school - C
- Put on calendar Michele's girls bday party - C
- CFA -
- SN Cards for AHS - C
- f/u on print out of trays - C
- work on powerpoint
- f/u on essay coupons
- f/u with Jim on SN