My Dr. added a To Do to my list. Now that I am 39 with a history of breast cancer in my family I need to set up an appointment to get a mammogram. This will be a yearly to do from now on. I will put it on the to do list and get it done.
My takeaways from today:
Do regular self exams. Self Breast Exam
& Time does fly! If you think its been a month since you have done something that you need to do...its probably been at least three! Put it on the to do list and get it done!
- Make my TDL for 365 Days
- Work towards goal to make 1k average per week at home business.
- Work on getting beachbody bus. up and running.
Wed. January 12
To Do List:
- Post TDL - C
- Post to blog -
- PRIORITY - Call Verizon Wireless - UGH! I was out all day and did not get this done.
- Make a copy of VW bill & give to Hubby -
- Make a list of what I need for J's bday. -
- Exercise Day Off - but if time permits I am going to do 30 min. Cardio. - NC
- OB/GYN Apt. (then I can cross off one of my Health Resolutions!!) - COMPLETE!!
- CFA - work - C
- Follow WW - C
- Beachbody Conference Call 9:00 pm -*
- f/b - St. B -
- f/b - CFA - C
- Watch Chalene J. 30 Day Challenge Video * - C
- Do 30 Day Challenge Homework Assignment * - C
- Make Friday TDL *
- Put bills paid in the mail - C
- Send email to J's teachers -