Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 62: Off to work I go

Today will be busy. I am out at meetings today. Not a typical day for me but necessary once in awhile because I work from home. Post to come later in the evening. Have a great day and get your TD's on yout TDL crossed off!

Ran out of day. Time for bed so I can get to the TDL tomorrow!

Wed., Jan. 19th
To Do List:

  1. ChaLEAN Extreme - Push 1 - C
  2. Meeting 9:00 am - 3:00 - went until 4 (lots of pd. time in!!) - C
  3. Call Dr. Jobes - C
  4. Send in J's pic to school - C
  5. Mail RBC info. - C
  6. Make cupcakes for J's birthday - Ran out of time. Going to buy them!
  7. Call to cancel conference - C
  8. Add 1.5 hrs. to time sheet - C
  9. CFA - TDL - C
  10. Watch Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge - C
  11. Do Chalene Johnson 30 Day Challenge - NC (but have thought alot about it. Will focus on tomorrow.)
  12. Update DYS facebook - C
  13. Read 2 bits of info. about Beachbody that will help me start my business. * - C

No comments: