Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 16: Time Wasters

I am 16 days into my 365 Day TDL Challenge. I can honestly say I feel I am getting so much more done.
Of course there are many things I don't list on my TDL - those things I just naturally do or have to do (e.g. shower, make my child's lunch to take to school.) For me what I put on my TDL are those things I don't naturally think to do or really have to work to fit in my day because my day can easily be swallowed up by time wasters.

My part-time job requires me to be on the computer. I spend a lot of time on the computer. Without a TDL I can reference and check off TD's I can easily be absorbed into the world wibe web - and I mean web. I can't get out sometimes!

The TDL keeps me focused. When I find myself hanging out on facebook a little too long I look back at my TDL to see what I need to check of my list.

What are your time wasters?

To Do List:
  • ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 3 - C
  • (1) Load Wash, Dry and Put away (ugh! Forgot to put a pullup on my little girl and she wet the bed.)
  • (1) Load put away (I washed and dried before i went to bed.)
  • Go over checking account. - C
  • Work 2 hrs. - NC
  • Open new saving account for emergency fund. - NC
  • 15 min. on budget - NC
Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? -  Going out to celebrate hubby's promotion!
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -  NC
  5. Make Saturday TDL - C
  6. Any thank you notes to write? -
Scheduled To Do:
  • Meeting at Church - C
  • Drop off Silent Auction Item - C
  • Pick Up/Drop off School - C

No comments: