Of course there are many things I don't list on my TDL - those things I just naturally do or have to do (e.g. shower, make my child's lunch to take to school.) For me what I put on my TDL are those things I don't naturally think to do or really have to work to fit in my day because my day can easily be swallowed up by time wasters.
My part-time job requires me to be on the computer. I spend a lot of time on the computer. Without a TDL I can reference and check off TD's I can easily be absorbed into the world wibe web - and I mean web. I can't get out sometimes!
The TDL keeps me focused. When I find myself hanging out on facebook a little too long I look back at my TDL to see what I need to check of my list.
What are your time wasters?
To Do List:
- ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 3 - C
- (1) Load Wash, Dry and Put away (ugh! Forgot to put a pullup on my little girl and she wet the bed.)
- (1) Load put away (I washed and dried before i went to bed.)
- Go over checking account. - C
- Work 2 hrs. - NC
- Open new saving account for emergency fund. - NC
- 15 min. on budget - NC
- What's for dinner? - Going out to celebrate hubby's promotion!
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - NC
- Make Saturday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? -
- Meeting at Church - C
- Drop off Silent Auction Item - C
- Pick Up/Drop off School - C