My Tips of the Week:
Don't buy anything on the Internet without first searching for a coupon/promo code.
I have saved on average 20% off purchases on sites already running sales and offering free shipping.
Great way to do the Christmas Shopping!
Monday, December 13
To Do List:
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Burn 1 - C
- Go over checking account balance - C
- Find box for Church Christmas Gift donations -C (picking up at Mom's tomorrow)
- Check on rug at Lowes - C
- Track chair being delivered - C (should be delivered today.)
- Purchase Paint from Lowes - C
- 15 Minutes on budget - NC
- 15 Minutes on Dining Room - C
- Pack up rest of stuff for Purple Heart and put on front steps. - C
- Review new benefit packages. - C
- Work 3 hours. - 1.5 complete...
- Grocery Store - C
- Take picture of children in front of the Christmas Tree - C
- Download picture and order Christmas Cards - C
- Make TDL for things I need to accomplish this week. - C
- Delete 100 old emails (I am horrible at this! I need to keep emails as organized as paper.) - C
- 1/2 hour on Volunteer Job
- Laundry - Bust out loads. Wash, fold and Put away!! - C (Busted out 4 loads! 3 will be put away in the morning. Kids sleeping and I dare not wake them!)
- What's for dinner? BBQ Chicken - C
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - C
- Make Tuesday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? - N/A
Scheduled To Do:
- Drop off and Pick up From School - C
- After School Activity Pickup - C