For example - On the TDL today is to go through the children's books. I really do not feel like doing this. I CAN do it for 15 minutes. I will keep scheduling 15 minutes until this TD is completed!
What I find so amazing is how much we can really get done in 15 minutes. Especially when you set the timer and have the TD on your TDL!!! It kind of works like magic! This 15 minture rule can extend beyond cleaning your home. It worked very well on trying to fit in time to create my budget! Now I have my budget!
If getting your home in order is on your resolutions list this is a must have book! She offers so many great tips! I do have the official flylady timer! I love the little reminder on the bottom that says "Just 15 minutes" Check out her site at http://www.flylady.com/ for more great tips!
Now off to set my time for 15 minutes and go through those books! - COMPLETE
Wednesday, December 15
To Do List:
1. ChaLEAN Burn 2 - C
2. Zumba - C
3. Go through children's books - 15 minutes - C
4. Work 2 hours - C
5. Confirm $ amount spent on December groceries to date. - $396 (I have $324 left in the grocery budget. Let's see if I will make my goal of decreasing my grocery cost by 20%) - C
6. Post blog. - C
7. Pick up rug. - C
8. Pick up Christmas cards. - NC b.c they were not ready.
9. Pick up ornaments for gifts. - Move to tomorrow
10. Purchase stamps. - C
11. Pay bills and update on budget line. - C
Always To Do:
- What's for dinner? - Roasted Chicken, Broccoli & Rice - C
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - AM/C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - NC
- Make Thursday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? - Yes.
Scheduled To Do:
- Drop off and Pick up From School - C
- Home for the night!!! - C