Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 31: A Month of To Do List

I am a month into making my TDL everyday. It has made such a positive impact on what I get accomplished.
I cannot even begin to express how less stressful life has felt this month because I am being proactive in getting things accomplished. Sure things will come up suddenly that will take priority - when all else is complete and in order those things won't be so hard to get accomplished.

My next steps in making my TDL:

Now that I have been creating a TDL everyday I am going to begin revising how I write the list.  At first I simply sat down each night and wrote a list of what I needed to get done the next day. If you are just beginning my advice would be to simply start the habit and do just that - write a list of what you want to accomplish that day. Make it a habit - part of your everyday routine.

I am taking my TDL to the next level and looking a week out. There are certain things I can schedule or anticipate by looking a week ahead. I am going to work on developing this list for my personal needs.


Saturday/Sunday December 18 & 19th:


To Do List:


  1. Laundry (3) loads - Wash, Dry & Put Away - C
  2. Finish Dining Room TODAY! - C
  3. Work 2 hr.s - C
  4. Post Office - Send Gifts to Relatives! - C
  5. ChaLEAN Extreme - Burn It Off - C (I have 1 more week in Burn phase!!!)
  6. Update workouts in Wowy Supergym - C
  7. Buy wrapping paper for children's gifts from Santa - C
  8. Update blog - C
  9. Make work TDL - Moved to today.
  10. Make volunteer TDL - Moved to today.
  11. Gift for Godchild - C
  12. Begin wrapping Christmas Gifts (Low Priority) - Started!
  13. Review Flylady's Zone 4 list and revise to fit with my home. -NC
  14. Wrap gift for work party. - C
  15. Review Christmas Gift list - just be sure I did not forget anyone! - C
  16. Take back sweater to Target. - C
Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? - Roast with Vegetables & Ravioli
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  AM/C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar   C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -   
  5. Make Monday TDL -  C
  6. Any thank you notes to write? - n/a

Scheduled To Do:

  1. Work Christmas Party - 6:00
  2. Church - C

No comments: