I cannot even begin to express how less stressful life has felt this month because I am being proactive in getting things accomplished. Sure things will come up suddenly that will take priority - when all else is complete and in order those things won't be so hard to get accomplished.
My next steps in making my TDL:
Now that I have been creating a TDL everyday I am going to begin revising how I write the list. At first I simply sat down each night and wrote a list of what I needed to get done the next day. If you are just beginning my advice would be to simply start the habit and do just that - write a list of what you want to accomplish that day. Make it a habit - part of your everyday routine.
I am taking my TDL to the next level and looking a week out. There are certain things I can schedule or anticipate by looking a week ahead. I am going to work on developing this list for my personal needs.
Saturday/Sunday December 18 & 19th:
To Do List:
- Laundry (3) loads - Wash, Dry & Put Away - C
- Finish Dining Room TODAY! - C
- Work 2 hr.s - C
- Post Office - Send Gifts to Relatives! - C
- ChaLEAN Extreme - Burn It Off - C (I have 1 more week in Burn phase!!!)
- Update workouts in Wowy Supergym - C
- Buy wrapping paper for children's gifts from Santa - C
- Update blog - C
- Make work TDL - Moved to today.
- Make volunteer TDL - Moved to today.
- Gift for Godchild - C
- Begin wrapping Christmas Gifts (Low Priority) - Started!
- Review Flylady's Zone 4 list and revise to fit with my home. -NC
- Wrap gift for work party. - C
- Review Christmas Gift list - just be sure I did not forget anyone! - C
- Take back sweater to Target. - C
- What's for dinner? - Roast with Vegetables & Ravioli
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - AM/C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) -
- Make Monday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? - n/a
Scheduled To Do:
- Work Christmas Party - 6:00
- Church - C