Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 20: Coupons

I stopped by the grocery store to pick up items I had coupons for and a second $1 off for up to 4 manufacturer coupons offered by the store. I was so good. I went in focused - to get these items and leave.
I was successful. These items are products I use all the time. If I don't have to buy them full price I won't!  The fact that I could get them on sale, with a manufacturers coupon matched by $1 off a special store coupon meant great savings! 

My Deals for Today!

Garnier Shampoo - Price $3.29/On Sale $2.99/$1 off Manufacturer Coupon $1.99/$1 off matching store coupons = $99 per shampoo (I purchased a shampoo, conditioner and hairspray for .99 cents each!)

Cascade Tablets: Price $5.29/On Sale $4.97/$1 off Manufacturer Coupon $3.97/$1 off matching store coupon = $2.79 for 20 Cascade tablets!

A few months ago I started reading coupon sites. There are many sites that will teach you how to find the best deals. It is worth checking these sites out for their couponing tips.

Great site I like to visit:
www.couponmom.com.

What coupon sites do you like to read? If you don't use coupons - why?

To Do List:
  1. Work 4 hrs. (onsite) - C (5 hrs.)
  2. Post Office - Mail item sold on craigslist - C
  3. Pick up Christmas Tree - C
  4. Turn in hours to work - C
  5. Wash and fold (2) loads of laundry -
  6. Take bagged clothes to Mom's (for my sisters little boy) - C


Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? Left-overs - C
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -  C
  5. Make Wed.  TDL - C
  6. Any thank you notes to write? - C
Scheduled To Do:
  1. Drop off/Pick up from school - C

No comments: