On another note:
My post this morning has nothing to do with making TDL. It was simply a moment in my life I wanted to share.
My son said the sweetest thing to me last night. If I had to guess his profession today - I am going with motivation speaker. He is such a positive child.
Last night he was busy trying to figure out a game he got for Christmas. He was getting frustrated. My son struggles to continue something if it is too hard for him. I always encourage him to continue. I don't want to raise a quitter. I said "Honey - You are smart. Don't give up and keep trying." Eventually he did get it. He turned to me and said "Mom you believed in me and that is why I got it. You always believe in me." Talk about a moment that makes your heart sing.
I love being a Mom!
Thursday, December 30
To Do List:
- Post TDL on MMTDL blog. - C
- Gym workout - C
- Check out Seth Godin Blog - C
- Send Jimmy facebook PowerPoint - C
- Make a list of questions to as Ryan re: project - C
- Write 2 thank you notes. (Agnes & Linda) - NC
- Sister comes to town!! Lunch with the family! - C
- Work TDL - C
- Check against grocery budget
- Make a list for New Years Eve (impromptu party at my house! It's going to be crazy. Mom, Dad, Sister and Family and all our kids playing Dance Central on the Kinect!) I am really looking forward to it!! - NC (doing in the AM)
- What's for dinner? Chicken/Wild Rice & Broccoli
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - C
- Make Thursday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? - Yes!
- Gym - C
- Lunch - C