I love their sweet faces as they get up every morning and look for our elf "Charlie". I love how excited they get when they bring home something they made in school for me and my husband. I love how they anticipate Santa's arrival and are working to be so good to ensure themselves presents under the tree! I love that they get the reason for the season!
With that said there are still things I need to do so I will keep to my trusty TDL to get everything accomplished! Without the TDL I know I would have abandoned any exercise program on such a busy week.
What is so great is that I can go into the New Year knowing I have successfully finished the Burn phase of the ChaLEAN Extreme program and beginning the Push phase! I know I will have entered a new year more organized!
Thursday, December 23
To Do List:
- Laundry - 4 loads - C
- Finish wrapping all gifts. - C
- Work (1 - 1.5 hours.) - C
- ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals - C
- Final touches on Dining room - C
- Straighten basement -C
- Make list of needs for Christmas Eve Dinner (hubby changed the menu!) - C
- What's for dinner? - C
- Refer to weekly calendar. - C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - C
- Clear Command Central (desk) - C
- Make Friday/Saturday/Sunday TDL: Friday and Sat. - C
- NONE - AMEN!! -C