Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 35: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The countdown is on to the big day - Christmas!! The Spirit of Christmas is alive and well in my household!  I love it!  Having two young children that believe everything Christmas has made this year's Christmas all the more special. They love every ornament, every decoration, every Christmas storybook.

I love their sweet faces as they get up every morning and look for our elf  "Charlie". I love how excited they get when they bring home something they made in school for me and my husband. I love how they anticipate Santa's arrival and are working to be so good to ensure themselves presents under the tree! I love that they get the reason for the season!

With that said there are still things I need to do so I will keep to my trusty TDL to get everything accomplished! Without the TDL I know I would have abandoned any exercise program on such a busy week.

What is so great is that I can go into the New Year knowing I have successfully finished the Burn phase of the ChaLEAN Extreme program and beginning the Push phase! I know I will have entered a new year more organized!



Thursday, December 23

To Do List:

  1. Laundry - 4 loads - C
  2. Finish wrapping all gifts. - C
  3. Work (1 - 1.5 hours.) - C
  4. ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals - C
  5. Final touches on Dining room - C
  6. Straighten basement -C
  7. Make list of needs for Christmas Eve Dinner (hubby changed the menu!) - C
Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? - C
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. - C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar   C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -   C
  5. Make Friday/Saturday/Sunday TDL: Friday and Sat. - C
Scheduled To Do:

  1. NONE - AMEN!! -C

No comments: