Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 40: Making a Dave Ramsey Moment for my Son


No post today. Spending the day with my baby girl! Have fun and make your TDL!

The Dave Ramsey Teachable Moment to post on Wed. - Day 41.



Tuesday, December 28
To Do List:

  • Read (1) article about blogging. - C
  • Update blog.
  • Put my ChaLEAN Extreme Burn tracker sheet in binder. Time for the Push Phase!!  - C
  • Make a list of convenient banks to open my emergency fund.
  • Take son to get a haircut. - C
  • Birthday lunch for my sweet baby girl!!! - C
  • Begin info. sheet on pricing, schedule and questions for new client. - C
  • Think! What should I get my sister and nephew for their birthdays! - C and purchased for my nephew! Need to order my sisters!
  • Reschedule OB/GYM apt. - NC (PRIORITY TOMORROW MORNING!)
  • Work TDL - C
  • Type up my Flylady Zone 5 changes - NC
  • Paint my baby girls nails! She loves it & its her birthday! - We ran out of time today having fun! We can do this tomorrow!
  • Make Hair Apt. - C

Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? - Hubby Cooking!
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar   C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -   C
  5. Make Wed. TDL - C
  6. Any thank you notes to write? -  Yes!
Scheduled To Do:

  1. Meeting - C
  2. Lunch for Birthday! - C

No comments: