Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 36/37: Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

I just finished my last day of the Burn Phase of my ChaLEAN Extreme program! I worked out hard this week! I know tomorrow will be impossible to fit a workout in so I skipped my day off Tuesday and reworked the week to make sure I got all my workouts in!

Monday I start the Push Phase. I am going to begin writing down what I am eating. You become so much more accountable when you have to write down what you are eating. Helps keep you in check!

Off to enjoy the Christmas weekend! Have a Merry Christmas!


Friday, December 24 & Saturday, December 25

To Do List:
  1. ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 3 & Ab Burner (Sat.) C
  2. Grocery store for hubby's list - C
  3. Make stuffed shells - C
  4. Get ready for family this evening! -C
  5. Enjoy the Christmas Weekend!! - Ongoing

No comments: