Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 33: Busy, busy, busy

I am so excited!! I am a little over 3 weeks into my ChaLEAN Extreme workouts and today when I dropped my daughter off at my parents home my Mom said "You are looking thin." Whoohooo! The scale has not moved much but I am ok with that. My pants fit SO MUCH better,  I am standing taller, have way more energy and feel strong! I have not said one word to her that I have been doing the program!! My Mom noticed!!

With the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Christmas I am so glad to have my TDL! I scheduled my workout for 6:30 AM this morning and checked it off as completed!!  I never would have been able to do it today without having scheduled it!! Thank you TDL!!

Did you write yours today?


Tuesday, December 21
To Do List:

  1. ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals - C
  2. Returns at Walmart - C
  3. Purchase cupcakes for bday party at school.
  4. Work  4 hrs. - C
  5. Wrap presents!! - NC
  6. Ride around with the Children and look at all the festive lights!! - C & had a blast with the family!!
Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? - Hamburgers
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  AM/C & PM/C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar   C
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -   C
  5. Make Wed. TDL -  C
Scheduled To Do:
  1. Meeting at 8 - C
  2. Drop off/Pick Up - School - C
  3. After school activity - C

No comments: