I have noticed an increase in focus and energy throughout the day. That helps me cross the other TD's off the TDL. I have also noticed how it has helped stress! Seriously - the stress of getting dressed and having pants barely be able to button is not fun! It is downright stressful! No more - my pants buttoned easily this morning!! Soon I will be putting my jeans in the giveaway bin when they get too big!
If you don't have an exercise regime find one you like and stick to it. I highly recommend ChaLEAN Extreme! I have one more week in the Burn phase of this program. I will keep you updated and let you know my final results!
Whatever exercise you choose to do - Get to it!! You will have more energy!
You can visit my Beachbody website to learn more about ChaLEAN Extreme!
Or to order Shakeology go directly to http://myshakeology.com/joyous14
(I replaced one meal a day with Shakeology!)
Tips for early workouts:
- Set out workout clothes the night before. (socks, sports bra, shoes, everything!!)
- Put the workout dvd in the player so all you have to is press play!
- Set your alarm!
To Do List:
- ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 3 - C
- ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner - C
- Add new addresses to Christmas List - C
- Pick up Christmas Cards - finally ready!! - C
- Send out Christmas Cards - C (This took a lot longer than I thought. I put all the friends and family in a spreadsheet so next year I can simply print labels. In the long run this will save me time!)
- Give $20 towards gifts for teacher - C
- Write work TDL (I have not been getting as much done as I need to for work. I know it is because I have not been consistent writing my work TDL. No more. This is going on the list everyday!)
- Update blog and MMTDL facebook page. - NC
- Laundry (5 loads - I will bust out all 5 over next 2 days.) - In progress
- Finish finding homes for all the books and misc. in the dining room (15 min. segments will help me get it done.) - Moving to Saturday. Ran out of time today.
- Work - 2 hours. - C
Always To Do:
- What's for dinner? - Pizza
- Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM - AM/C & PM/C
- Put new apt. on the calendar - None
- Clear Command Central (desk) - NC
- Make Saturday/Sunday TDL - C
- Any thank you notes to write? - None
Scheduled To Do:
- Drop off and Pick up from School - C
- Work (go in and do a few things) - C
- Birthday party - C
- Go to a neighbors birthday gathering - C
- Drop off donation to church. - C