Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 30: Setting the tone for the Day!

It has been close to 3 weeks since I started my program to get fit. My workouts have been going fabulous! As of this morning I am down 6 lbs!!  I am scheduling workouts on the TDL first thing in the morning! This really sets the tone for then entire day. I feel so good about working out that I make better food choices at my meals.

I have noticed an increase in focus and energy throughout the day. That helps me cross the other TD's off the TDL. I have also noticed how it has helped stress! Seriously - the stress of getting dressed and having pants barely be able to button is not fun! It is downright stressful! No more - my pants buttoned easily this morning!! Soon I will be putting my jeans in the giveaway bin when they get too big!

If you don't have an exercise regime find one you like and stick to it. I highly recommend ChaLEAN Extreme! I have one more week in the Burn phase of this program. I will keep you updated and let you know my final results!

Whatever exercise you choose to do - Get to it!! You will have more energy!

You can visit my Beachbody website to learn more about ChaLEAN Extreme!
http://beachbodycoach.com/joyous14

Or to order Shakeology go directly to  http://myshakeology.com/joyous14
(I replaced one meal a day with Shakeology!)

Tips for early workouts:
  • Set out workout clothes the night before. (socks, sports bra, shoes, everything!!)
  • Put the workout dvd in the player so all you have to is press play!
  • Set your alarm!
Friday, December 17

To Do List:
  1. ChaLEAN Extreme Burn 3 - C
  2. ChaLEAN Extreme Ab Burner - C
  3. Add new addresses to Christmas List - C
  4. Pick up Christmas Cards - finally ready!! - C
  5. Send out Christmas Cards - C (This took a lot longer than I thought. I put all the friends and family in a spreadsheet so next year I can simply print labels. In the long run this will save me time!)
  6. Give $20 towards gifts for teacher - C
  7. Write work TDL (I have not been getting as much done as I need to for work. I know it is because I have not been consistent writing my work TDL. No more. This is going on the list everyday!)
  8. Update blog and MMTDL facebook page. - NC
  9. Laundry (5 loads - I will bust out all 5 over next 2 days.) - In progress
  10. Finish finding homes for all the books and misc. in the dining room (15 min. segments will help me get it done.) - Moving to Saturday. Ran out of time today.
  11. Work - 2 hours. - C

Always To Do:
  1. What's for dinner? - Pizza
  2. Refer to weekly calendar. AM/PM -  AM/C & PM/C
  3. Put new apt. on the calendar   None
  4. Clear Command Central (desk) -   NC
  5. Make Saturday/Sunday TDL -  C
  6. Any thank you notes to write? -  None

Scheduled To Do:
  1. Drop off and Pick up from School - C
  2. Work (go in and do a few things) - C
  3. Birthday party - C
  4. Go to a neighbors birthday gathering - C
  5. Drop off donation to church. - C

No comments: